REGISTRATION FOR 2023 IS NOT OPEN YET
If you confirm your entry or visit the GetMeRegistered site, you will be redirected to GetMeRegistered, an independent event registration service. GetMeRegistered provides secure online registration. If you need technical support with the GetMeRegistered site, contact their service team at: firstname.lastname@example.org (include event title, error message, screen capture, and describe the issue).
10K Run/Walk Registration: SOLD OUT (2022 event)
- 10K run/walk (chip timing included): $45 Price increases to $50 on 9/10/2022
- New for 2022! We have bling for you after you cross the finish line! Registered runners/walkers will receive a Finisher medal custom designed for the Great Columbia Crossing 10K.
- Free parking at the Port of Astoria (Oregon) and the Port of Chinook (Washington).
- Long sleeved shirt (not included with registration) can be purchased for: $20 (+2 for XXL/XXXL)
- Skip the packet pick-up line and have your race packet mailed to you for $9.99. If you don't opt to have your packet shipped, packets will be available for pick-up in-person at the Astoria-Warrenton Area Chamber of Commerce in the days leading up to the race. Participants will be required to sign-up for a packet pick-up time slot during online registration. Please note that there will be an additional $15 fee if you choose to pick-up your packet the morning of the race, Sunday (10/9).
- Registrants that select to have their packets mailed AND those that sign-up for a packet pick-up time slot on either Thursday (10/6) or Friday (10/7) will receive 5 extra clam bucks with their race packet (wow, that's a total of 10 clam bucks!) to spend at participating Chamber Member businesses!
- What are Clam Bucks? Clam Bucks are wooden tokens worth $1 each. They can be spent just like cash at participating chamber member businesses and are valid for a full week: Thursday, October 6 - Wednesday, October 12, 2022. For more information about Clam Bucks and to see the list of participating chamber member businesses, CLICK HERE.
- Children under 10 years old (as of race day) may register for free without chip timing. To include chip timing, participants must register as a 10K run/walk participant and pay the registration fee. ALL in-person participants of ANY age must register in advance.
- We offer a virtual 10K option for those who are not able make the trip out to the Oregon Coast or who are looking to participate from a distance. Participants can run/walk the 10K on their own course, on their own time, at their own pace, and submit their times to our Results Portal between October 9-16, 2022.
- Virtual registration includes a race bib, Finisher medal (new for 2022!), an official event t-shirt, and free shipping of virtual race materials - all for $35. Race bibs from the virtual 10K will not permit access into the in-person race and are not chip timed. Registrants wishing to have a virtual packet mailed outside the U.S. will be contacted with the International Shipping options and invoiced the balance for the increased postage.
- Visit the virtual 10K webpage for more information.