Registration for the in-person event is now closed.
At this time, we have limited capacity to 2,000 participants in order to ensure a safe event for everyone involved.
Capacity may be increased based on health guidance nearer to the event date, allowing us to open registration again. If we are able to reopen registration, we will announce the change via email, our facebook page, and here, on our event website. For now, registration for the in-person event is closed. There is no waitlist for a potential reopen.
If you have already registered for the in-person event, you can confirm your entry and resend your confirmation email using the blue box below. We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you on the bridge!
You can still register for the Virtual 10k!
- This year, we are also offering a virtual option for those looking to participate from a distance. Participants can run the 10k on their own course, on their own time, at their own pace, and submit their times to our Results Portal between October 10-17.
- Virtual registration is also open, and will include a race bib, an official event t-shirt, and free shipping of race materials, all for $35. Click the red button above to register.
- Virtual 10k registrants will receive their packet in the mail and do not need to sign up for a packet pickup time slot.
- Please visit the Virtual 10k Page for more information. You can register for the virtual 10k by clicking the red button below.
- One official event t-shirt is included with every Virtual 10k Registration, but t-shirts are NOT included in the cost of in-person registration for this event. If you register for the in-person race, you must order your t-shirts either online when you register or in-person at packet pickup.
- Registered participants can order shirts via the registration site.
- T-shirts are only available to registered participants until after the race ends. Once the event is over, any extra shirts will be sold at the Astoria-Warrenton Area Chamber of Commerce Visitors Center only.
- T-shirts come in two fabrics (cotton or poly/performance) and are available in the following sizes: Youth Small, Youth Medium, Youth Large, Youth XLarge, Adult Small, Adult Medium, Adult Large, Adult XLarge, Adult XXLarge, Adult XXXLarge. Shirts are unisex sizing.
- Image is representative and does not necessarily show the final artwork version or selected shirt color.
- T-shirts of all sizes will be sold for $20 each this year.
- T-shirt artwork was designed this year by Don Nisbett. You can find more of his amazing artwork on his website, or visit his gallery just across the river in Ilwaco, WA.