- Registration will open here on July 14, 2021. Prices are as follows:
- Registration (chip timing included): $45
- T-shirts (featuring design by local artist Don Nisbett): $20
- New this year: we are offering a shipping option for registration packets for just $9.99 to let you skip the line and reduce crowding in accordance with COVID-19 safety precautions. If you don't opt to have it shipped, packets will be available for pickup in person in the days leading up to the race.
- The race will be held on Sunday, October 10th, 2021. Start time is 8:45 AM. Participants must be in line for a shuttle to the starting area no later than 7:30 a.m.
- At this time, we must limit registration to 2,000 participants in accordance with COVID-19 safety precautions. We may be able to increase up to our maximum capacity of 3,500, if local health authorities and the CDC change safety guidelines.
- Please register early to guarantee your spot.
- The course map, race-day schedule, and event rules and regulations will be similar to the 2019 event and updated to reflect local health and safety guidelines. More information will be made available before registration opens. Please monitor the event website for the most up-to-date information.
- Children 9 and under can register as free participants. All participants 10 and up must pay the registration fee to participate in the event.
Please keep in mind that event planning during this pandemic is challenging and we appreciate your patience. Safety precautions and recommendations are still changing and evolving. Please know that we are doing everything we can to ensure that this remains a safe and responsible event for all. Registrants should be prepared to abide by all safety standards that may be required at the time of the event, which may include, but is not limited to wearing a mask in crowded or confined areas, and/or limited capacity on shuttle buses and in the packet pickup area.