Benefits of Chamber Membership
You can join the Astoria-Warrenton Area Chamber of Commerce as a Business, Nonprofit Organization or as an Individual
1) YOUR BUSINESS BECOMES A CHAMBER RECOMMENDATION - Our office receives thousands of calls from both local residents and out of town visitors asking us for recommendations for their needs and wants. We only give them Chamber Member’s information.
2) WEBSITE LISTING - Your business listing is part of our Chamber website. If anyone is looking for a business, service or attraction, they can search for it by name or category on our website. Your landing page on our website, oldoregon.com, includes a description, logo, photos, a link to your website, Facebook and even can feature a short YouTube video.
3) YOUR INFORMATION DISPLAYED AT THE CHAMBER – Drop off your 4x9” information rack cards or business cards so we can display them in our lobby for local residents and visitors. Members also receive tear-off Maps & Visitor Guides to help you answer customer’s questions about our area.
4) CHAMBER WEEKLY EMAIL UPDATE - as a member, you can submit information about something new or a special event that we will feature in our weekly email that is sent to over 1,200 subscribers.
5) HELP WITH YOUR EMPLOYMENT NEEDS - We will add any employment posting you have to our Job Postings on our website.
6) CHAMBER MEMBER IDENTIFICATION - You'll receive a Chamber Member decal for your front door as well as a Chamber Member graphic for you to display on your website.
7) NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES - The Chamber has both the Monthly Networking Breakfast and Business-After-Hours events for you to meet other chamber members, let them know about your business and build the very important business relationships that make your company grow.
8) CHAMBER NETWORK BREAKFAST - If you'd like to give the members an update on your industry or your business, you can request to either be the feature speaker (about 20 minutes) or a 5 minute speaker. All who attend the breakfast are invited to stand to introduce themselves, their business and what they do.
9) YOUR FLIERS IN OUR PRINTED NEWSLETTERS & RELOCATION MAILERS - All Chamber members can include 8 ½ x 11 inserts in our 625 monthly printed newsletters & 200 annual relocation mailers for a nominal fee. Your business can also participate in our Bridge Run Clam Buck program.
10) OTHER DISCOUNTS - Members receive a discount on vendor fees for the annual Crab, Seafood & Wine Festival.
11) RIBBON CUTTING CEREMONY - The Chamber Ambassadors provides the service with ribbon and giant scissors. Chamber members and your city officials are invited to attend the ceremony. The picture and an article on your business will be featured in our monthly Chamber Works newsletter that is read by at least 1,000 businesses and a press release is sent to the area print media. You can also feature the story and picture on your own website.
12) TAKE PART IN CHAMBER EVENTS - The Chamber hosts several amazing annual events and members can participate in a variety of ways. Donate a prize package or gift basket to the Chamber Annual Meeting & Banquet to showcase your products or services. Get a discount on booth space if you're accepted as a vendor at the Astoria Warrenton Crab, Seafood & Wine Festival. Join the list of businesses participating in the Great Columbia Crossing 10k "Clam Bucks" program and entice racers to visit your shop or restaurant. Become an event sponsor to promote your business as part of our event marketing.
Joining the Astoria-Warrenton Area Chamber of Commerce couldn't be easier.
Or, you can fill out the application online, HERE.
Festivals & Events
This intimate event previews many of the wines that will be available at the Crab, Seafood and Wine Festival. Occuring immediately after the official wine competition for the festival, UnWined gives attendees the chance to sample about 140 different wines while eating hors d'oeuvres and listening to live music. Attendees will be the first to learn the winning wines and will select the "People's Choice Award" winner.
Crab, Seafood & Wine Festival
The Chamber produces the annual Astoria Warrenton Crab, Seafood and Wine Festival, which fills local lodging facilities and brings an early-season gush of business to restaurants and retail establishments of all kinds. Paid attendance ranges from 14,000 to 16,000.
4th of July Fireworks
The Chamber provides the annual 4th of July Fireworks display over the Columbia River on Astoria’s waterfront.
Great Columbia Crossing
The Chamber produces this annual run/walk across the Astoria-Megler Bridge, the only time the bridge is open to foot traffic during the year. This event brings business and fun to the community during the October "shoulder" season. This event is capped at 3,500 participants. The Chamber’s “Clam Bucks” program brought participants in to our member businesses on event weekend.